News

Actions

Duplex Fire Displaces Resident In Murfreesboro

CORP-Digital-Default-Image-1280x720-WTVF.png
Posted at 6:09 PM, Oct 18, 2017
and last updated 2017-10-18 19:09:04-04

At least one person was displaced following a kitchen fire at a duplex in Murfreesboro.

Crews said they arrived on the scene in the 800 block of Vine Street just before 10 a.m. Wednesday and discovered light smoke coming from the duplex.

Authorities said the kitchen on the backside of one of the units was on fire.

Firefighters were able to put the fire out quickly.

The resident was displaced. Authorities said no injuries were reported.

Officials added the Fire Marshal's Office was conducting a routine investigation.