Early voting for midterm elections begins Wednesday. Here's a few things you need to know as you head to the polls.
- Election Day is Nov. 6
- Early voting lasts from Oct. 17 - Nov. 1
- You must be registered to vote. Find out if you're registered here.
- Sample ballots for Bedford Co. can be viewed here.
- Sample ballots for Davidson Co. can be viewed here.
- Sample ballots for Montgomery Co. can be viewed here.
- Sample ballots for Sumner Co. can be viewed here.
- Sample ballots for Robertson Co. can be viewed here.
- Sample ballots for Rutherford Co. can be viewed here.
- Sample ballots for Williamson Co. can be viewed here.
- Sample ballots for Wilson Co. can be viewed here.
- You must bring ID to vote. Any of the following will be accepted, even if expired:
- Tennessee driver license with your photo
- United States Passport
- Photo ID issued by the Tennessee Department of Safety and Homeland Security
- Photo ID issued by the federal or Tennessee state government
- United States Military photo ID
- Tennessee handgun carry permit with your photo
Bedford County voters can vote early at the following location:
- Bedford County Election Commission - 1 Public Square, Ste 20, Courthouse Basement, Shelbyville
The Bedford Co. Election Commission office will be open from 8am to 5pm Monday through Friday, and from 8am to 12pm on Saturdays.
Davidson County voters can vote early at the following locations:
- Belle Meade City Hall – 4705 Harding Pike, Nashville 37205
- Bellevue Library – 720 Baugh Road, Nashville 37221
- Bordeaux Library – 4000 Clarksville Pike, Nashville 37218
- Casa Azafrán Community Center – 2195 Nolensville Pike, Nashville 37211
- Edmondson Pike Library – 5501 Edmondson Pike, Nashville 37211
- Goodlettsville Community Center – 200 Memorial Drive, Goodlettsville 37072
- Green Hills Library – 3701 Benham Avenue, Nashville 37215
- Hermitage Library – 3700 James Kay Lane, Hermitage, 37076
- Howard Office Building, Sonny West Auditorium – 700 2nd Avenue South, Nashville 37210
- Madison Station Fifty Forward – 301 Madison Street, Madison 37115
- Southeast Library – 5260 Hickory Hollow Parkway, Antioch 37013
All Early Voting locations will open at 8 a.m. and on Mondays and Fridays, they will remain open until 5:30 p.m. On Tuesdays and Thursdays, they will be open until 7 p.m. and on Wednesdays and Saturdays until 4:30 p.m. Early Voting sites are closed on Sundays.
Montgomery County voters can vote early at the following locations:
- Montgomery County Election Commission - 350 Pageant Ln, Clarksville
Sumner County voters can vote early at the following locations:
- Sumner County Administration Building - 355 Belvedere Dr N, Gallatin
- Portland Community Center - 303 Portland Blvd. Portland (October 19th only)
- Church of the Nazarene - 400 Loretta Drive, Goodlettsville (October 22nd only)
- Hendersonville Public Library - 140 Saundersville Road, Hendersonville (October 24, 25, 26 & 27)
- White House City Hall - 105 College Street White House (October 29th only)
- “OLD” Westmoreland Elementary, 3012 Thompson Ln (at Austin Peay Hwy.) Westmoreland (October 30th only)
The Sumner County Administration Building will be open for early voting from 8am to 4:30pm, Monday through Friday. It will also be open from 9am to Noon on Saturdays. The eight other satellite voting locations will be open from 10am to 6pm on their respective days, except for Saturdays when they'll be open from 9am to 12pm.
Robertson County voters can vote early at the following locations:
- Robertson County Election Office - 513 South Brown Street, Room 137 Springfield, TN
The Election Office will be open for early voting from 8am to 4:30pm Monday through Thursday. On Friday, early voting hours are from 8am to 5:30pm. On Saturdays, the office will be open from 8am to 12pm.
Rutherford County voters can vote early at the following locations:
- Rutherford County Election Office - 1 South Public Square, Murfreesboro
- Murfreesboro SportsCom - 2310 Memorial Blvd, Murfreesboro
- Rutherford County Election Commission Annex - 426 E Vine Street, Murfreesboro
- Lane Agri-Park Livestock Pavilion - 315 John R. Rice Blvd, Murfreesboro
- Middle Tennessee Assoc of Realtors - 311 Butler Drive, Murfreesboro
- Smyrna City Hall - 315 S Lowry Street, Smyrna
- LaVergne Multi-Purpose Building - 5093 Murfreesboro Rd, Lavergne
Residents can vote early at the Elections Commission Office from 7am to 7pm, Monday through Friday. All other locations are open from 10am to 6pm, Monday through Friday. On Saturdays, all locations will be open from 8am to 12pm.
Williamson County voters can vote early at the following locations:
- Williamson County Administrative Complex - 1320 West Main Street, Franklin
- The Factory at Franklin - 230 Franklin Road, Franklin
- Old Cedarmont Church of Christ Building - 4001 Arno Road, Franklin
- The John P. Holt Brentwood Library - 8109 Concord Road, Brentwood
- Fairview Recreation Center - 2714 Fairview Boulevard, Fairview
- Nolensville Recreation Center - 7250 Nolensville Road, Nolensville
- Longview Recreation Center - 2909 Commonwealth Drive, Spring Hill
Residents can vote early at the above locations from 8am to 4:30pm from October 17th to the 19th, and October 22nd to the 26th. Beginning Monday, October 29th, all locations will extend their Monday through Friday hours until 6pm. On Saturdays, the above locations will be open from 8am to 2pm.
Wilson County voters can vote early at the following locations:
- Election Commission Office - 203 E. Main St, Lebanon
- Mt. Juliet Community Center - 1075 Charlie Daniels Parkway
- Watertown Community Center - 830 Sparka Parkway, Watertown
- Gladeville Community Center - 95 McCreary Road
- Lighthouse Church - 6141 Saundersville Road, Mt. Juliet (Closes at 5pm Wednesdays)
Early voting locations will be open from 8am to 6pm Monday through Friday, and from 8am to 1pm on Saturdays.