NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WTVF) — All events scheduled at Fairgrounds Nashville for April have been cancelled, Fairgrounds Nashville Director Laura Womack announced Thursday. The cancellations include the Nashville Flea Market.
"Due to COVID-19, we are complying with Metro's 'safer at home' order as well as with the best practices from the Centers for Disease Control," Womack said.
Flea market vendors will be able to roll their reservations over from March and April to the next month the flea market will be held.
Fairgrounds staff will be contacting other event promoters to discuss rescheduling options.
Cancelled events include:
- Perennial Plant Society Sale, April 4
- Sysco, April 15
- Exotic Pet Show, April 18-19
- Nashville Flea Market, April 24-26
- New Breed Grappling Games
- Wodie Fest Fitness
- Pink Bridal Seminar
The following events have been postponed:
- Vintage Market Days, July 2-4
- Music City Showdown, August 14-16
- Speedway Media Day (date to be announced)
- ARCA Race at Nashville Speedway (date to be announced)
- Nashville Rollergirls (date to be announced)
- Herb Society of Nashville Plant Sale (dates to be announced)
- Nashville Fairgrounds Speedway Season Opener (date to be announced)
- VegFest (postponed until November)
- Porter Flea (date to be announced)
- PHR Media Event (date to be announced)
For more information on updated event schedules, go to the Fairgrounds Nashville events page.