News

Actions

Fire breaks out at Best Western hotel in Brentwood

CORP-Digital-Default-Image-1280x720-WTVF.png
Posted at 6:42 AM, May 11, 2019
and last updated 2019-05-11 07:48:06-04

BRENTWOOD, Tenn. (WTVF) — A fire broke out at the Best Western hotel located on Franklin Pike Circle in Brentwood early Saturday morning.

Starting in a breezeway, the flames climbed from the first floor to the second floor hallway, where it trapped three people.

Those who were trapped were able to escape the blaze through the balcony with the assistance of responders.

In addition to the flames in the second-floor hallway, smoke managed to find its way into nearby rooms. One person suffered minor injuries.