News

Actions

Lawn Mower Causes Fire; Home Destroyed On Osage Street

Lawn Mower Causes Fire; Home Destroyed On Osage Street
Lawn Mower Causes Fire; Home Destroyed On Osage Street
Posted at 2:32 PM, Jul 25, 2018
and last updated 2018-07-25 23:53:19-04

A home was destroyed in a fire that began with a lawn mower.

The fire happened at a home in the 2400 block of Osage Street off of 24th Avenue North Wednesday afternoon.

Officials said someone was refueling a lawn mower when it caught on fire and spread to the house.

Everyone inside the home, including children, made it out safely. No injuries were reported.