A Williamson County neighborhood was evacuated due to a gas leak.
About 15 to 20 homeowners were forced out of their houses Monday afternoon in part of Pipkin Hills subdivision in Spring Hill along Pipkin Hills Drive and Sams Court.
Atmos Gas found the leak and turned off the gas to that line.
The gas leaked into the sewer so crews have begun checking every home before allowing each resident back in.
School buses were told not to stop in the area to let kids off. School officials got in touch with parents and have planned to make a second trip if necessary.
Officials believed a fiber company was laying cable and drilled into the underground line, causing the leak.
Officials with the fire Department said they expected to be out of the neighborhood soon.