NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WTVF) — The Tennessee Performing Arts Center has released information on its “Hamilton” lottery as the show nears its Nashville run.
TPAC said Tuesday that there will be a digital lottery for tickets beginning with the show’s first performance on December 31. There will be 40 tickets for every performance at $10 each.
The show is running at TPAC’s Jackson Hall from December 31 – January 19. Tickets went on sale in November. There’s an eight-ticket limit per account.
The lottery will open at 11 a.m. on December 29 for tickets to the Tuesday, December 31 performance. Other digital lotteries will begin two days before each performance.
TPAC says you should also check official channels and TPAC's website for late release seats which could become available at short notice.
Here’s how to enter:
- “Use the official app for Hamilton, now available for all iOS and Android devices in the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store."
- “You can also visit http://hamiltonmusical.com/lottery to register.”
- “The lottery will open at 11:00 a.m. two days prior to the performance date and will close for entry at 9:00 a.m. the day prior to the performance.”
- “Winner and non-winner notifications will be sent between Noon and 4:00 p.m. the day prior to the performance via email and SMS (if mobile number is provided).”
- “No purchase or payment necessary to enter or participate.”
- “Each winning entrant may purchase up to two (2) tickets.”
- “Only one entry per person. Repeat entries and disposable email addresses will be discarded.”
- “Tickets must be purchased online with a credit card by 4:00 p.m. the day prior to the performance using the purchase link and code in a customized notification email. Tickets not claimed by 4:00 p.m. the day prior to the performance are forfeited.”
- “Lottery tickets may be picked up at Will Call beginning two (2) hours prior to the performance with a valid photo ID. Lottery tickets void if resold.”
- “All times listed are in central time zone.”