Multiple agencies in the Robertson County area responded to a large house fire in Cottontown.
According to reports from Smokey Barn News, the fire started around 5:30 p.m. Saturday at a building on Bowling Branch Road.
A neighbor told Smokey Barn News everyone made it out of the house safely.
Firefighters called for more water due to concerns over propane tanks behind the building.
Fire crews from White House Community Volunteer, Highland Fire, Cottontown Fire, and Cross Plains all responded to the fire.