It was a star studded night in Music City for the CMT Music Awards.
The event was hosted by Charles Esten, star of the show "Nashville."
The event had to be moved this year from Bridgestone Arena to Music City Center due to the Nashville Predators being in the Stanley Cup Final.
The one and only @Gnash00 pumping up the crowd at the @CMT Awards! Go @PredsNHL! #StandWithUs #CMTAwards pic.twitter.com/062icw7tSa
— Jesse Knutson (@JesseKnutsonNC5) June 8, 2017
Wednesday night's show featured performances by Blake Shelton, Carrie Underwood, The Chainsmokers and Jason Derulo.
Nashville's own Keith Urban walked away with four awards, including the coveted "Video Of The Year" for his hit "Blue Ain't Your Color."
Carrie Underwood made history after winning her 17th CMT Music Award for "Female Video Of The Year".
Here is a full list of winners:
- Video Of The Year: Keith Urban, "Blue Ain't Your Color"
- Male Video Of The Year: Keith Urban, "Blue Ain't Your Color"
- CMT Social Superstar Of The Year Presented By Pepsi: Keith Urban
- Collaborative Video Of The Year: Keith Urban featuring Carrie Underwood, "The Fighter"
- Female Video Of The Year: Carrie Underwood, "Church Bells"
- Group Video Of The Year: Little Big Town, "Better Man"
- Duo Video Of The Year: Florida Georgia Line, "H.O.L.Y"
- Breakthrough Video Of The Year: Lauren Alaina, "Road Less Traveled"
- CMT Performance Of The Year: Jason Derulo and Luke Bryan, "Want to Want Me" (From CMT Crossroads)