MANCHESTER, Tenn. - A Coffee County Sheriff's deputy arrested two men in a large drug bust on the last day of Bonnaroo.
The Minnesota men, 23-year-old Dalton James Subbert and 26-year-old Michale John Feehan were arrested after a deputy saw a bag of marijuana laying in plain sight in a vehicle.
- 10 oz of mushrooms packed in 60 bags
- 7 bottles of acid
- About 2 oz Ketamine in 56 bags
- 21 grams of marijuana in 7 bags
- 1,100 hits of acid
- About 9 marijuana gummies
- 1 bag of marijuana wax
- Half a gram in 2 bags of Molly
- 3 Xanax pills
- 24 unknown white pills.
- 2 sets of digital scales
- 2 marijuana pipes and baggies
- $7,698 in cash in various denominations.
Both men were charged with four counts of manufacturing/delivering/selling/possession of controlled substance, schedule I drug violations, schedule VI drug violations and unlawful drug paraphernalia uses and activities.
Their bonds were set at $39,500 each for Subbert and Feehan. They will appear in Coffee County General Sessions on August 24, 2018.