Three people were displaced following an early morning house fire.
The fire happened in the 2000 block of 10th Avenue North around 6 a.m. Saturday.
Reports stated heavy smoke and flames were visible at the scene.
Two men and one woman were displaced by the fire. They were receiving help from the American Red Cross.
Three people displaced this morning after a fire on 10 Ave N in Nashville. Red Cross assisting, says fire sparked by a space heater. pic.twitter.com/WtPJI6FWVT
— Sophie N-K (@NC5_SophieNK) November 26, 2016
The fire was caused by a space heater. Further details had not been released.