Two people were taken to the hospital to be treated for smoke inhalation after their condo went up in flames.
Fire officials said the blaze appeared to be suspicious. The fire happened around 2:30 a.m. Sunday in the 4000 block of Anderson Road.
Investigators said the fire marshal had been called in to find out how the fire sparked.
Firefighters got the fire under control in less than an hour. Authorities said the flames started at the front door of the condo.
Only two men were inside at the time, and both were taken to the hospital to be treated for smoke inhalation.
Firefighters said they had to use an ax to get through the door to get into the condo.
The investigation was ongoing.