NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WTVF) — The Mall at Green Hills announced it will be reopening a couple days later than the city allows.
Limited stores and restaurants will reopen May 13.Store hours may vary, but the mall will be:
Monday – Saturday 11a.m. – 7p.m.
Sunday noon – 6p.m.
A list of stores opening can be found here.
Mall officials said they are taking the following steps to keep its customers and workers safe.
- Using signage and decals to help customers practice social distancing
- Cleaning and disinfecting the center throughout the day, and after-hours, with a focus on high-touch, high-traffic surfaces
- Using a stronger disinfectant when available
- Offering hand sanitizer at designated stations
- Providing wipes for strollers as supplies last
- Closing play areas
- Turning off drinking fountains
- Removing furniture and/or resetting seating areas in our common areas and food courts to allow for greater social distancing
- Removing trays from our food courts to reduce the amount of high-touch surfaces
- Encouraging the use of masks and gloves where it is not already mandated by local, state or federal laws
- Allowing mall walkers access to do what they love, but during a more limited time frame