NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WTVF) — The Nashville Sounds are back in action in less than a week. The team's opening day is April 5 at 6:35 p.m. against the Durham Bulls.
Ahead of the first pitch will be a block party on Junior Gilliam Way. It will run from 4 to 6 p.m. There will be live music, food and drinks available for purchase. Also, fun for the kids, like face painting and balloon artists.
On the concourse, there will be a pop-up shop for Music City Creative. Part of the proceeds will go towards the Nashville Sounds Foundation.
Opening Day ticket offers:
Tito’s Tail Waggin’ Tuesday, $30 ($25 for you, $5 for your dog)
- Dog ticket proceeds will go to Agape Animal Rescue
Opening Day Club Level Cookout, $75
- Choice of fully padded seat and seat back or padded seat.
- All you can eat and drink on Budweiser deck.
- Exclusive access to the Brauer Lounge.
Group Ticket Option, $14 dollars for groups of ten or more
- Corner Section Tickets
- Free hot dog
- Free small fountain drink