NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WTVF) — The Office of Mayor John Cooper and the Metropolitan Action Commission will host the next Nashville Works! Job Fair Series for on Thursday, February 11 from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Featured employers are:
- Comprehensive Care Allied Health System
- Tennessee Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services
- Metropolitan Action Commission (a Metro Government Department in the city of Nashville)
- Tennnessee Department of Corrections (correction officers)
- Bridgestone (manufacturing)
- Aegis Labs (laboratory/customer service)
Interviews will be conducted virtually on Zoom. Click here to register. Job seekers can participate from their home, or on computers at the Goodwill Career Solutions Centers at 937 Herman St., Nashville or the career solution locations in Mt. Juliet or Murfreesboro.
The site also includes the specific job opportunities of each employer.