NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WTVF) — Metro Nashville Police detectives asked for the public's help in their search for a man believed to be responsible for the recent burglaries of ten businesses.
- Little Chicago Pizza, 1524 Demonbreun Street, on January 30
- Bellagio Pizza & Subs, 114 29th Avenue North, on January 28
- Nicolettos Italian, 2123 Belcourt Avenue, on January 26
- Nashville Center for Hope & Healing, 2125 Belcourt Avenue, on January 26
- Woodfire Pizza, 2005 Belcourt Avenue, on January 26
- Village Cleaners, 2010 Acklen Avenue, on January 26
- Hillsboro Village Auto Service, 1820 21st Avenue South, on January 25
- Oscars Taco Shop, 2323 Elliston Place, on January 25
- Heritage Cleaners, 3001 West End Avenue, on January 25
- Los Toritos, 1302 Division Street, on January 24
Police say in each case, the suspect forced his/her way into the closed business. He wore a hooded sweatshirt and face mask.
Anyone with information about the burglaries was asked to contact Crime Stoppers at 615-742-7463.