Detectives have been searching for a suspect who has stolen at least ten vehicles.
The thefts happened while the victims were working out at various fitness centers.
Police released the following locations:
- Planet Fitness, 4880 Nolensville Pike, on September 18
- YMCA, 1000 Church Street, on September 3
- YMCA, 1000 Church Street, on September 2
- Planet Fitness, 2381 Murfreesboro Pike, on September 1
- YMCA, 4041 Hillsboro Circle, on August 25
- YMCA, 2624 Gallatin Pike, on August 15
- YMCA, 1000 Church Street, on August 13
- YMCA, 1000 Church Street, on August 2 (two vehicles taken)
- YMCA, 2624 Gallatin Pike, on July 17
According to reports, the suspect took the victims’ keys from their gym bags, storage cubby holes, and lockers.
The vehicles have been recovered, except one taken Tuesday, September 18 from Planet Fitness.
Surveillance photos of the suspect have been released. Anyone who recognizes the suspect has been asked to contact Crime Stoppers at 615-742-7463.