TriStar Health has announced a $500 million expansion plan for hospitals in Middle Tennessee over the next three years.
The plan includes new construction, campus expansion projects and the addition of new technology and services to existing facilities. This comes in addition to the $300 million investment made over the past three years.
“TriStar Health is committed to investing in high-quality, comprehensive healthcare services,” Heather J. Rohan, President and CEO of TriStar Health, said in a release. “These capital investments will help to further enhance patient care and position us to be able to meet and exceed the growing demand for healthcare services.”
Some of the highlights of the project include:
- $123.7 million multi-phase patient tower expansion at TriStar Centennial Medical Center to add four floors and a joint replacement center.
- $50 million at TriStar Centennial Medical Center to renovate and enhance existing patient care floors.
- $69.2 million eight level parking garage at TriStar Centennial Medical Center.
- $69.3 million at TriStar Skyline Medical Center to add two additional floors to the existing hospital tower, expand emergency department and increase parking.
- $18.6 patient tower expansion at TriStar Summit Medical Center to add an eighth floor medical/surgical bed unit.
- $12 million emergency services project at TriStar StoneCrest Medical Center to add 17 beds and expand behavioral health and clinical decision units within the ER.
- $10 million eight bed, free-standing emergency room supported by TriStar Summit Medical Center to be located in Hermitage.
- $28.1 million behavioral health hospital in partnership with Maury Regional Medical Center in Columbia.
Click here to read more.