COOPERTOWN, Tenn. - A family in Robertson County has been given a new place to call home after fire destroyed the house they'd lived in for 30 years.
Volunteers with Grace Baptist Church spent their Friday getting the last of the work on the home done.
They installed the carpet and moved in furniture.
Church members heard how devastating this fire in Coopertown was and decided to do something about it, so they built the family a new home.
They built it in only five days, and Friday afternoon the family moved in.
Officials said wiring in the water heater caused the fire that destroyed the family's home. Fortunately no one was hurt.