NASHVILLE, Tenn. - Arson was the suspected cause in an overnight fire at a North Nashville business.
The fire was reported late Wednesday night at a car wash on Jefferson Street.
Firefighters told NewsChannel 5 that it looks like a bottle of gasoline was thrown at the building.
Here’s a better look at the damage caused by that fire last night at a small car wash on Jefferson St in Nashville pic.twitter.com/oPI6Hwr39G— Sophie N-K (@SophieNC5) November 30, 2017
The road was blocked off Wednesday night as crews worked to put out the flames, but it has since reopened.
Crews said the fire happened in a small space between two buildings.
No arrests have been made. If you have any information that could help investigators, call Crime Stoppers at (615) 74-CRIME.