NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WTVF) — A small East Nashville drum store was burglarized and now the owner is asking for your help in catching the thieves.
In total about $2,000 worth of items were stolen from Drum Supply House.
In the 25 years of owning his business, Andy Foote says this is a first.
"It was some very specific things, the thieves knew what they were doing," said Foote.
One by one you can see the two thieves putting the stolen items into their 4-door Nissan, before driving away.
Foote tells us one of the men is about 5’4 with a shaved head and grayish beard and the other man is about 5’11.
"We’re just a small shop, not the big guys," said Foote, We don't have the big funding so it really hits us hard."
Foote has filed a police report and added more security since this incident.
If you have any information that can lead to an arrest, contact police.
Here's a list of the stolen gear:
- British Drum Co. 6.5 x 14 Aviator Snare - Aluminum (only one known to the Nashville area)
- Pearl Flat base stands: 3 straight, 1 boom, 1 hi-hat
- Pearl Demonator Single Bass Drum Pedal
- DW 3000 pedal
- 5 Wuhan cymbals: 20", 21, 19", 17" - 15" hi-hats
- CP Hex Stack metal effect crasher
- CP cork kick beater
- CP Hex hub chain rattler
- Basic throne (it should have 1 rubber foot missing)