Country singer Tanya Tucker has been hospitalized after suffering from an upper respiratory infection, forcing her to postpone several shows.
Tucker became ill in South Dakota while out on her 2016 North American Tour. She was first treated by local doctors before traveling back to Nashville.
As a result, the singer has postponed six shows.
“I cannot apologize enough to all the fans who bought tickets and were looking forward to seeing us on the road. I just feel terrible, but I’ll get even worse if I don’t take care of myself. I love you all,” Tucker said.
The following dates were affected:
- Oct. 07 Watertown, S.D. – Dakota Sioux Casino
- Oct. 11 Swift Current, SK Canada – The Living Sky Casino
- Oct. 12 Whitecap, SK Canada – Dakota Dunes Casino
- Oct. 14 Fort Hall, Idaho – Fort Hall Casino
- Oct. 15 Pendleton, Ore. – Wildhorse Resort
- Oct. 16 Airway Heights, Wash. - Northern Quest Casino
For more information, visit TanyaTucker.com.