CAMDEN, Tenn. (WTVF) — One person has been killed in Benton County after storms moved through the Middle Tennessee area.
Sheriff Kenny Christopher confirmed a 67-year-old man was killed in the area of Ballard Road and Flatwoods Road, located about two miles north east of Camden. Two other injuries were reported.
About 25 homes have been damaged, with at least four homes destroyed on Ballard Road.
This fatality brings the state death toll six. Two deaths have been confirmed in East Nashville, while at least three have been killed in Putnam County.
MORE TORNADO COVERAGE
- Here's what to know about the tornadoes that killed 24 in Tennessee
- How to help victims of the Tennessee tornadoes
- NES: Most power should be restored by Monday
- Five children among 18 killed in Putnam County tornado
- Deadly Tennessee Tornado stayed on the ground for 50 miles
- Two killed in East Nashville, at least 20 hurt after tornado rips through downtown
- Three dead, widespread damage reported in Wilson County
- Emergency shelters opened after deadly tornado
- 'Unbelievable damage' in Donelson after tornado passes through Middle Tennessee
- 18 dead in Putnam County after tornado hits Middle Tennessee
- GALLERY: Here are the victim's of the March tornadoes